fe-safe, originally developed by Safe Technology Ltd., and now part of the DS SIMULIA product portfolio is a powerful and easy-to-use fatigue postprocessor for all major FEA suites including Abaqus, ANSYS ,I-deas, Nastran (MSC,NX, NEi) and Pro/Mechanica. fe-safe uses proven techniques to accurately determine the fatigue life of metal components under complex cyclic loading.
With the fe-safe product suite as an integrated part of your design process, you have the ability to:
- Increase the fatigue life of safety-critical components
- Optimize designs to use less material
- Reduce product recalls and warranty costs
- Optimize and validate design and test programs
- Improve correlation between test and analysis within a single user interface
- Reduce prototype test times
- Speed up analysis times, thereby reducing man-time hours
- Increase confidence that your product designs pass their test schedules as "right first time"
- Reduce reliance on physical testing
- Analyze welded joint and non-welded areas in a single run and display results on the same contour plot, thereby speeding up the whole model analysis
- Predict the fatigue life of elastomeric components alongside metal components
- Analyze strain gauge data and service loading using an intuitive and user friendly GUI
- Identify if fatigue damage is being caused by fatigue, creep fatigue or creep fatigue interactions
Download fe-safe brochure and datasheet
For more information please contact us.