Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations, bringing the value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries.
Dassault Systemes software allows their users to observe or participate in 3D virtual spaces and experience them. Dassault Systemes software provides users with tools that let them use multi-dimensional artifacts to create interactive 3D virtual spaces.
With a single, easy-to-use interface, it powers INDUSTRY SOLUTION EXPERIENCES, based on 3D design, analysis, simulation and intelligence software in a collaborative interactive environment.
Software solutions for every organization in your company will help you in your value creation process to create differentiating consumer experiences.
With V6 and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, various brands and solutions of Dassault Systèmes – CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, 3DVIA, DYMOLA, ICEM, EXALEAD, NETVIBES – are integrated via a consistent user concept and integrated product data model to a seamless solution.
The 3DEXPERIENC platform enables:
- centralized management, integration of processes and data in a single environment throughout the entire product life cycle
- the efficiency of business processes, the flow of information and documents with faster access
- better overview and control of documents and processes, more efficient document management through document traceability, manage permissions and user roles as well as the life span of documents
- document management and revision
- management of different production components (engineering, manufacturing, service, etc.) and appropriate specifications
- status of documentation
- integration of dislocated and uncoordinated project teams
- integration of design, procurement, construction, and production
- "accumulation" of knowledge and its reuse and conservation of the intellectual property of the firm
- program and project management
- integration with ERP systems of the company
Benefits of implementation:
- resource planning and management on the basis of current data from production
- insight into the production phase in real time and manage projects and processes of the company
- shorter development and production cycles and shorter time-market product
- cost reduction
- improving productivity (avoiding duplication of data, the difficulty of finding information, manual transmission documentation, accurate and current components)
- improving the accuracy of design and production
- data security and storage
- protection of the intellectual property of the company (know how)