CADCAM Group maintain MECODES courses, depending on which ECAD software will be used:
- Altium - CATIA V5
- PADS - CATIA V5
- Xpedition - CATIA V5
The course lasts 3 days.
Topics covered during MECODES course are:
- Creating an outline of a PCB in CATIA V5
- Creating a constraint area on a PCB in CATIA V5
- Creating a constraint area in ECAD
- Placing a component in CATIA V5
- Moving the component in CATIA V5
- Using transaction history
- Managing the component library in CATIA V5
- Working with multiple PCB's in one product design
- Attaching a new product to an existing PCB project
- Importing ODB++ data into CATIA V5
- Using clearance checking
- Transferring IDX data by using e-mail messages
Course attendee will learn how to work with MECODES either in ECAD software or in CATIA V5.
For more information please visit mecodes web site.