During fe-safe course you will learn how to set up and run various fatigue analyses using fe-safe.
The course includes many hands-on tutorials and practical examples.
Course program (16 hours):
- Introduction to fatigue
- The fe-safe user interface:
- opening and using FE models
- using data files
- configuring fatigue analyses
- the fe-safe analysis process
- advanced export options
- Loading methods:
- overview of the basic loading methods
- advanced loading capabilities
- incorporating residual stresses
- defining loading in fe-safe
- Fatigue methods, including:
- strain-life methods
- stress-life methods
- factor of strength and FRF calculations
- fatigue of cast iron
- high temperature fatigue
- fatigue of welds, including an introduction to the Verity® method
For more information about course, contact us.