We received good news from our Slovenian partner ACS
With McKinsey, CLEPA conducted a survey of the industry in the automotive industry in the fall of 2020. The results can be found in the attachment, and the key points are:
• 51% of respondents expect a further decline in revenues in 2021, but at the same time expect a rise in profitability again.
• Key measures are still known for providing liquidity and employment flexibility.
• Optimization of production and supply chains are also important measures.
• A large part of the respondents started developing new products and expanding the range of products, part of which goes in the direction of the digitalization of business models.
• The importance of reducing emissions in the production process itself is especially emphasized, and savings from lower energy consumption can bring suppliers an additional competitive advantage.
An important emphasis is on the need to restructure the entire industry in terms of comprehensive reduction of CO2 emissions and other harmful emissions throughout the product life cycle, some key points have listed that lead to the successful restructuring of an individual company.