Awareness seminar organized by NAFEMS
Not-for-profit engineering membership association, NAFEMS is organizing a one-day seminar in Zagreb on Monday, 25th March 2019 at the Palace Hotel. Part of NAMFEM's mission is to improve the competitiveness of companies by encouraging them to adopt engineering simulation.
Most of the companies are faced with a number of major business challenges such as increasing competition, increasing expectations of value, quality expectations, increased customization, and shorter useful product life.
The aim of the seminar is to share with the attendees' relevant information on the overall value of engineering simulation to a business, and how it is increasingly a requirement for continued innovation and the ongoing competitiveness of the companies.
Few more reasons why to attend the NAFEMS 2019:
- Interesting lecturers and companies from the region
- The business value of simulation is going to be demonstrated, especially or small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and industries where simulation is not a mature capability
- You will find out how to maximize investment in simulation, including change management, skills development, and simulation management
- Guidance on different methods of deploying a simulation capability will be presented
- Simulation has and will continue to play a major role in product and process innovation