In the context of a health crisis characterized by numerous disruptions, planning becomes more important than ever. Manufacturers can no longer rely on existing routines, spreadsheets and manual tools - or the experience of valued employees. If you are interested to find out how to manage and plan your production, integrate multiple parameters, simulate different scenarios and measure their impact in terms of KPIs – contact us.
Here are a few concrete examples that we can share with you:
- Adapting to change in customer demand, order cancellation, quantity and lead-time
- Using simulation for planning a production line running or shutting down
- How to manage supply delays and shortage management
- Reallocation of available and predictable material to best serve customer demand
- Moving forward with the absence of staff and social distanciation
- Simulation of gradual recovery
Watch this Webinar to learn the keys to planning production during these difficult times.